Commitment To Community
Giving is as personal to us as it is to you. When you wear mindful accessories from The Dream Collection, you give back to your community while protecting the planet. Isn't it beautiful?
- When you wear The Original Dream Strap, you keep the world green by giving to tree planting programs.
- When you wear The Dream Mask, you can feel good about helping those who truly need support from the Canadian Mental Health Association and/or the Centre for Addiction & Mental Health.
- You make it possible to give free Dream Masks to the most vulnerable people in our communities — those who cannot afford to purchase protection.
Please support The Dream Collection by wearing our accessories and/or making a donation.
Canadian Mental Health Association facilitates access to the resources people need to optimize their mental health and community integration, build resilience, and support recovery from mental illness.
CMHA Ontario works to improve the lives of all Ontarians through leadership, collaboration, and the continual pursuit of excellence in community-based mental health and addiction services. CMHA Ontario is a dedicated partner within the network of Canadian Mental Health Associations at the national, provincial and local level.
The CMHA Ontario team of 30 local branches provides recovery-focused programs and services for people of all ages and their families.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health challenges, please seek medical advice, call 911, or connect with a crisis hotline. You are not alone — and help is available to you.
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) is Canada's largest mental health teaching hospital and one of the world's leading research centres in its field. CAMH is fully affiliated with the University of Toronto and is a Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization Collaborating Centre.
With a dedicated staff of more than 3,000 physicians, clinicians, researchers, educators and support staff, CAMH offers outstanding clinical care to more than 34,000 patients each year. The organization conducts groundbreaking research, provides expert training to health care professionals and scientists, develops innovative health promotion and prevention strategies, and advocates on public policy issues at all levels of government. And through their Foundation, they are working to raise tens of millions of additional dollars to fund new programs and research and augment services.
Free Dream Masks in our community
The following are recipients of free Dream Masks, courtesy of Day Dreamer Accessories:
oneROOF Youth Services is committed to providing for the safety, support and overall well-being of youth who are experiencing homelessness, and youth who are at-risk of homelessness, aged 12-25, in Waterloo Region.
oneROOF 2019 Statistics
- 525 Total youth were served
- 194 Youth accessed oneRoof Youth Services for the first time
- 19.4 was the Average Age of youth who accessed oneRoof
- 66,017 Total Units of Service were provided for youth
- 5,626 Beds were occupied in 2019
- 50 Youth were Housed in 2019
- 28,040 Meals were provided = average 76.82 meals per day
- 1,307 Food hampers were distributed