The Dream Mask - Royal Blue Repreve & Red Bamboo
We're Having A Sale - Limited Quantities Available!!
In Stock & Ready To Go!
Please be aware that the exterior of the mask is made with Royal Blue Repreve Polyester/Spandex and the interior is Red Bamboo/Rayon fabric.
New Local pick up hours starting the week of September 7th are Tuesday & Thursday from 10 am-1 pm & 5 pm-7 pm. Our distribution Centre is located at 515 Conestogo Road in Waterloo.
WHO, Health Canada, and the CDC recommend using cloth face masks to help prevent respiratory droplets from being transmitted. When you wear The Dream Mask, you become a game changer in the fight against COVID-19 and climate change.
- By wearing The Dream Mask, practicing physical distancing, and frequent hand washing, you help protect yourself and your community from the spread of the virus **
- You protect front-line healthcare workers by keeping our limited supply of medical-grade masks available for their faces
- You help lessen the plastic waste that ends up in our oceans
- You help lessen the number of single-use masks that end up in our landfills
- You help support your community by giving critical financial help to the Canadian Mental Health Association and/or the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health: Learn more at Giving Together
- You help give free masks to vulnerable people who can’t afford PPE
- Your support helps our small business and Canadians
Protect Yourself in Eco-Comfort
- Non-medical grade Dream Masks help protect you and your community
- Eco-friendly fabrics show your respect for our beautiful planet
- Certified free of harmful substances for your safety
- Breathable & lightweight for your comfort
- Soft, stretchy polyester loops prevent ear chafing
- Flexible nose wire for secure, customized fit — and better protection
- Pocket-sized for Life on-the-go
- Easy care ~ machine washable, quick air dry
- Reversible options for versatility ~ subject to change
- Show your love ❤️for Canada
- Rave reviews: Learn more at Customer Experience
- Recyclable packaging made from 100% recycled material; SFI® & FSC® certified
Eco-friendly Fabric ~ Repreve®
Repreve® is one of the most certified, earth-friendly fibres available in the world.
Repreve®'s high-quality recycled polyester knits are made from 100% recyclable materials — PET water bottles and post-consumer materials. Recycled polyester is just as durable as virgin polyester, so don't let the word "recycled" fool you! Learn more About Repreve®.
Accepted Payment Methods at Checkout
- PayPal: ALL Major Credit Cards
- Shipped from Waterloo ON, Canada
- Canada Post is experiencing unprecedented volumes due to our current conditions. Please allow 2-3 weeks for standard shipping. Unfortunately, the delivery schedule cannot be guaranteed.
- $5 flat rate for standard shipping
- $15 flat rate for shipping with tracking (Canada ONLY)
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable mailer
Please refer to our Shipping & Handling page here for more info.
** The Dream Mask is a non-medical grade, reusable cloth face mask. It is not an intended replacement for medical-grade or N95 masks or medical-grade personal protective equipment. The Dream Mask may help to reduce the community spread of infection, however, it is not intended to replace any of the other measures recommended by Public Health authorities, such as frequent hand washing and maintaining a physical distance from others. To ensure our product is right for you, please consult your physician before wearing The Dream Mask and proceed only in accordance with Health Canada recommendations. The Dream Mask should not be worn by infants, young children, those with difficulty breathing, or anyone who cannot physically remove a face mask without assistance. The Dream Mask should not be worn while sleeping.
Please visit Health Canada Recommendations to learn more.
Second order, absolutely love them
Mask feels great and arrived incredibly fast.
Already gave review twice. That is enough. Thanks!
These are the only masks my family uses! They are so soft and comfortable!