The Dream Mask ~ Extra
$12 + HST
The Dream Mask ~ Extra gives you a little extra on the ear loop. We're all about your face and offering the ultimate in comfort.
- For each mask sold, we donate a portion of the proceeds to the Canadian Mental Health Association and/or the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health: Learn more at Giving Together
- Made with eco-friendly fabrics, including Repreve® recycled polyester spandex & bamboo rayon
- Certified free of harmful substances
- Machine washable
- Breathable & lightweight
- Flexible nose wire for secure, customized fit
- Soft, stretchy polyester ear loops
- Reversible options (subject to change)
- Made with love ❤️in Canada
- Rave reviews: Learn more at Customer Experience
- Recyclable packaging made from 100% recycled material; SFI® & FSC® certified
Repreve® is one of the most certified, earth-friendly fibres available in the world.
Repreve®'s high-quality recycled polyester knits are made from 100% recyclable materials — PET water bottles and post-consumer materials. Recycled polyester is just as durable as virgin polyester, so don't let the word "recycled" fool you! Learn more About Repreve®.
Accepted Payment Methods at Checkout
- PayPal: ALL Major Credit Cards
- Shipped from Ontario, Canada
- Canada Post is experiencing unprecedented volumes due to our current conditions. Please allow 2-3 weeks for standard shipping. Unfortunately, the delivery schedule cannot be guaranteed.
- $5 flat rate for standard shipping (Ontario only)
- $15 flat rate for shipping with tracking (All Canada)
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $48 (Ontario only)
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable mailer
Please refer to our Shipping & Handling page here for more info.
The Fine Print
** The Dream Mask is a non-medical grade, reusable cloth face mask. It is not an intended replacement for medical-grade or N95 masks, or medical-grade personal protective equipment. The Dream Mask may help to reduce the community spread of infection, however it is not intended to replace any of the other measures recommended by Public Health authorities, such as frequent hand washing and maintaining a physical distance from others. To ensure our product is right for you, please consult your physician before wearing The Dream Mask and proceed only in accordance with Health Canada recommendations. The Dream Mask should not be worn by infants, young children, those with difficulty breathing, or anyone who cannot physically remove a face mask without assistance. The Dream Mask should not be worn while sleeping.
Please visit Health Canada Recommendations to learn more.
Very comfortable and breathable.