This just in!
The Dream Mask 3.0 is the newest in our line of soft, light-weight, breathable non-medical face masks!
Now featuring 3 Layers:
- Outer layer Polyester/spandex
- Middle layer Polypropylene for moisture resistance
- Inner layer 100% cotton
Explore The Dream Collection to see all available options.
- You help lessen the plastic waste that ends up in our oceans
- You help lessen the number of single-use masks that end up in our landfills
- You help support your community by giving critical financial help to the Canadian Mental Health Association and/or the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health: Learn more at Giving Together
- You help give free masks to vulnerable people who can’t afford PPE
- Your support helps our small business and Canadians
Protect Yourself in Eco-Comfort
- Non-medical grade Dream Masks help protect you and your community
- Breathable & lightweight for your comfort
- Soft, stretchy polyester loops prevent ear chafing
- Flexible nose wire for secure, customized fit — and better protection
- Pocket-sized for Life on-the-go
- Easy care ~ machine washable, quick air dry
- Reversible options for versatility ~ subject to change
- Rave reviews: Learn more at Customer Experience
- Recyclable packaging made from 100% recycled material; SFI® & FSC® certified
Accepted Payment Methods at Checkout
- PayPal: ALL Major Credit Cards
- Shipped from Waterloo ON, Canada
- Ships within 1-2 business days. Canada Post is experiencing unprecedented volumes due to our current conditions. Please allow 2-3 weeks for standard shipping. Unfortunately, the delivery schedule cannot be guaranteed.
- $5 flat rate for standard shipping
- Local Delivery available for Waterloo Region
- Tracked Shipping available worldwide!
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable mailer
Please refer to our Shipping & Handling page here for more info.
** The Dream Mask is a non-medical grade, reusable cloth face mask. It is not an intended replacement for medical-grade or N95 masks or medical-grade personal protective equipment. The Dream Mask may help to reduce the community spread of infection, however, it is not intended to replace any of the other measures recommended by Public Health authorities, such as frequent hand washing and maintaining a physical distance from others. To ensure our product is right for you, please consult your physician before wearing The Dream Mask and proceed only in accordance with Health Canada recommendations. The Dream Mask should not be worn by infants, young children, those with difficulty breathing, or anyone who cannot physically remove a face mask without assistance. The Dream Mask should not be worn while sleeping.