Thank you for helping us spread hope, not fear. With every purchase of The Dream Mask, you are giving back to our community. A portion of all proceeds of The Dream Mask help those struggling with mental health gain access to essential care and resources. Your purchases also make it possible for Day Dreamer Accessories to donate free Dream Masks to our most vulnerable - those who cannot afford personal protection.
With your help, Day Dreamer Accessories has donated $750.00 to the Canadian Mental Health Association, as well as free masks to oneROOF Youth Services and many others in need.
Canadian Mental Health Association facilitates access to the resources people need to optimize their mental health and community integration, build resilience, and support recovery from mental illness. CMHA Ontario team of 30 local branches provides recovery-focused programs and services for people of all ages and their families.
oneROOF Youth Services is committed to providing for the safety, support and overall well-being of youth who are experiencing homelessness, and youth who are at-risk of homelessness, aged 12-25, in Waterloo Region.
oneROOF 2019 Statistics
- 525 Total youth were served
- 194 Youth accessed oneRoof Youth Services for the first time
- 19.4 was the Average Age of youth who accessed oneRoof
- 66,017 Total Units of Service were provided for youth
- 5,626 Beds were occupied in 2019
- 50 Youth were Housed in 2019
- 28,040 Meals were provided = average 76.82 meals per day
- 1,307 Food hampers were distributed
If you know of a business, a family, or anyone in need of masks, please reach out. Learn more about these community organizations and how we are Giving Together.
✨ Help us spread the word, not the virus! ✨
Share this post
- Tags: anxiety, blackmaskisactuallygreen, canada, canadianmentalhealthassociation, covid-19, covid19, daydreameraccessories, dreammask, ecofriendly, facemask, gratitude, kitchenerwaterloo, kwawesome, madewithloveincanada, mentalhealth, nonmedicalgrade, oneroofyouthservices, pandemic, smallbusinesskw, spreadhopenotfear, stopthespread, stopthevirus, supportlocal, waterlooregion, wearamask, wrawesome